We respect your worries and hence we have tried to solve as many questions as we can.
It is genuine of you to think and might worry about the security of the information that you provide us. This page will let you know how Unibyc uses and protects the information provided by you.
- We will need some of the information of your business to work.
- We are committed with regard to all the information you provide us.
- We ensure you that it will only be used in accordance with these privacy policies.
Q2. What pieces of information we need from you?
- Job title
- Contact details – which will include – address, phone numbers, email address etc.
Q3. You must be thinking why we need all these details?
We need these information to know you better and deliver you the best services by having discussions and dive into the core of your problems and resolve accordingly –
- To improve our services for the betterment of the projects.
- To contact you for the market research purposes.
- To customize the website according to your interest
Q4. You must be thinking how your information is secure with us?
We understand the credibility of your data and information and take the responsibility to protect us. To avoid any unauthorized use/access/disclosure, we use reliable, physical, electronic and managerial procedure in order to safeguard and secure the collected information.
Q5. What is our Refund Policy?
You can claim refund in the following instances –
- Before starting of work.
- Refund request can be done within 6 days from the date of payment.
- Once the work has started on your request then no refund will be granted
- If the refund request is made post5 days of the payment then no refund will be granted
- Refund will be initiated after deducting application charges if charged any.
You may claim refund for a project only if the work has not yet started on the project and the request is made within 7 days from the date of payment. The refund will be processed after deducting any applicable transaction charges from the amount. However, once the work has started on a project or the request is made post 7 days from date of payment, no refunds will be issued.
Q6. What if the client does not make the payment even after publishing the content?
If the client has used the content and denies payment for the same, we will give a follow up time of 2 months for due clearance. If the dues are not cleared in the given time, the issue will be transferred to the legal department and necessary legal actions will be taken without any intimation.
Note – We may change this policy from time to time by updating it on this page. To ensure your satisfaction with these changes you should check this page time to time. This policy has been updated on 21st February 2018.