Holi is ready to color you so are you all geared up to make loads of this festival. Yay! The most loved festival Holi is here, and we all are so much excited about it; but before doing this, you must look out for some tips to make the festival safe.
Tips for holi festival
- Keep animals and pets away from holi. Holi is not for them, and we all should respect their life as well.
- Don’t waste water; if possible use loose or powder colors
- Don’t throw water balloons filled with dirt
- Don’t color anyone without their permission or forcibly. Everyone doesn’t like colors!
- User eco-friendly colors that are less harmful; try to get branded colors only, or you can make DIY holi colors as well.
- Be responsible towards you, society and animals around you
- Drive carefully as the road might be covered with colored water and there are chances of injuries and accidents
Some Happy Holi Messages For Your Loved Ones.
Wishing you and your beloved family a very happy and colourful holi
May this holi cover your life with beautiful colors and happiness!
Chuck out all your worries and take a dip in the colourful water this holi
Make your holi joyful and memorable with my wishes
Dedicate this holi for your loved ones and make it memorable
May you stay blessed with the holi festival
Hope now, you are confident and excited about making this festival lavish but safe. We wish you all a pleased and colourful Holi. Please spread awareness and love all over and don’t forget to take care of pets and animals around you.